Sahimerdan Aphrodisiac Epimedium Mesir Paste (Mesir Macunu) is a natural Turkish sweet believed to have a therapeutic effect. Mesir paste was founded as a medicine during the Ottoman Empire period but later on, it became an important part of local festivity in the city of Manisa.
This product will be effective in your body for 48 hours. It is suitable for use in daily sexual situations and can also be used to treat your sexual problems.
How to use Sahimerdan Aphrodisiac Epimedium Mesir Paste?
Both men and women can use the Sahimerdan Aphrodisiac Epimedium Mesir Paste. The strength pastes created with the components it contains should be used as much as a teaspoon once a day. It is recommended to use on a full stomach. So we recommend the use of the so-called extent.
You can use Sahimerdan Aphrodisiac Epimedium Mesir Paste daily. Mix the paste well before use. One dessert spoon every morning. If you have a headache, do not panic, Mesir paste with Epimedium is natural food. Just reduce the dosage of paste. So you can find an effective and suitable dosage for yourself. If you want to use it for a special moment, please use it 1 dessert spoon 2 hours ago before action.
Mesir Macunu was founded as a medicine during the Ottoman period but later on, it became an important part of local festivity in the city of Manisa. Below is a list of spices and herbs used in making the Mesir Paste.
- Allspice (Pimenta dioica)
- Alpina officinarum root (Alpina officinarium)
- Anise (Anisum vulgare)
- Black cumin (Nigella sativa)
- Black Myrobalan (Terminalia nigra)
- Black pepper (Piper nigrum)
- Buckthorn (Nerprun alaterne)
- Cardamon (Elettaria cardamomum)
- Cassia (Cassia)
- Chebulic myrobalan (Terminalia chebula)
- China root (Smilax china)
- Cinnamon (Cinnamomum verum)
- Cloves (Syzygium aromaticum)
- Coconut (Cocos nucifera)
- Coriander (Coriandum sativum)
- Cubeb (Cubebae fructus)
- Cumin (Cuminum cyminum)
- Dried orange blossom
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare)
- Galingale (Alpinia officinarum)
- Ginger (Zingibar officinalis)
- India blossom
- Java Pepper (Piper cubeba)
- Licorice extract (Glycyrrhiza uralensis fisch)
- Licorice root(Glycyrrhiza glabra)
- Mastic (Mastichum)
- Millet (Pennisetum glaucum)
- Myrrh (Commiphora Molmol)
- Muskroot (Adoxa moschatellina)
- Mustard seed (Brassica nigra)
- Orange peel
- Rhubarb (Rheum Palmatum)
- Saffron (Crocus Orientalis)
- Citric acid
- Senna (Cassia senna)
- Turmeric (Curcuma domestica)
- Udulkahr (Udulkahir)
- Vanilla (Vanilla planifolia)
- Woad (Isatis)
- Yellow myrobalan (Fructus myrobalani)
If you have any health issues related to blood pressure, high tension or any other heart-related problems, please do not buy this item.
It is the buyer’s responsibility to use this item and anyone who buys this item will be deemed to have accepted these conditions.